After I already experienced some pain caused be a lovely combination of wet-cold-weather and enormous muscle contractions caused by spasms in legs and arms, I was hoping Shirley could ease the pain. The pain had even gone worse throughout the previous week. After trying to ride for about ten minutes, I voluntarily dismounted the horse, something that I had not done for many years, if I ever did at all.
Taking into account the serious pain I was in and the enormous respect I feel towards what horses are willingly giving to humans, it was the only possible and the only respectful decision to make.
Now, I am looking forward to my Botox-Injections next week. Immediatly after that, I will be on horseback.